At ClearChoiceMD we are dedicated to offering prompt, professional and quality care for you and your family. Because our centers operate on a walk-in basis—and are open seven days a week—you can be confident that we’ll be here when you need us.
ClearChoiceMD centers are equipped to treat all urgent non-life-threatening medical needs including, but not limited to:
- Bronchitis, Sinusitis, Pneumonia
- Cold and Flu
- Ear Infections
- Headaches, Backaches
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Rash and Skin Irritations
- Minor Burns
- Cuts and Scrapes
- Simple Broken Bones, Sprains and Strains
- Stitches, Minor Surgery
- Sports Injuries Including Concussions
- Bites and Stings
- Lyme Disease
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Strep and Sore Throat
- Urinary Track Infection
- IV Fluids
- Diabetes, cholesterol and high blood pressure screening
- Prompt follow up with a specialist if necessary
Additionally, we offer school, sport and camp physicals, vaccinations and Employer Services such as drug and alcohol testing, pre-employment physicals, DOT physicals and evaluation and treatment of workplace injuries. All of our centers are state-of-the-art facilities and have on-site laboratory services and X-ray, as well as prescription medications you can take home, and not have to go the your local pharmacy and wait for the medication.
If you're looking for registration forms, please click here.