At ClearChoiceMD we are dedicated to offering prompt, professional and quality care for you and your family. Because our centers operate on a walk-in basis—and are open seven days a week—you can be confident that we’ll be here when you need us.
ClearChoiceMD centers are equipped to treat all urgent non-life-threatening medical needs including, but not limited to:
- Fever, sore throat, cough, cold
- Aches, pains, backaches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Nose bleeds
- Mild asthma
- Minor burns, cuts, scrapes and bruises
- STD testing and treatment
- Simple broken bones, sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- Animal/insect bites
- Rash and skin irritations
- Lyme disease testing and treatment
- IV fluids
- Stitches, minor surgery
- Diabetes, cholesterol and high blood pressure screening
- Prompt follow up with a specialist if necessary
Additionally, we offer physicals, vaccinations and occupational health services such as drug testing and DOT physicals. All of our centers are state-of-the-art facilities and have on-site laboratory services and X-ray, as well as prescription medications you can take home, and not have to go the your local pharmacy and wait for the medication.
If you're looking for registration forms, please click here.