About This LocationNow offering COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing!
ATTENTION: Due to higher than normal volumes, we request patients preregister online to save their spot in line. You can save your spot in line up to three (3) days in advance. If no visit time slots are available, please check back the following day. To preregister online and save your spot in line, please select the orange “Check-In Online” button.
Your health and time are valuable. Don’t wait to feel better. Now you can seek care in-person or through the comfort of your own home with Virtual Visits. Please select your visit preference below to begin online registration/check-in and to save your spot in line:
ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care is proudly offering COVID-19 active infection testing and antibody testing at all centers.
- Available for All Patients
- Appointment Not Required*
- Referral Not Required
- CCMD Centers Are NOT Drive-Through Testing Sites
- Results Typically Available Within 2-3 Days
ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care in Epping, NH is a walk-in center equipped to treat all urgent non-life-threatening medical needs, seven days a week. This center provides high-quality, convenient and affordable urgent care and occupational health services to Epping and surrounding communities.
We operate on a walk-in basis, accept most insurances, and most of our patients are registered, treated and discharged in less than an hour. Our center offers board-certified providers, state-of-the-art facilities with on-site laboratory services and X-ray. Owned and operated by physicians who know and understand the need for excellent, expedient care, ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care is dedicated to meeting all the needs of the community, from infants to elders, school to industry and everywhere in between.
Urgent Care Services
- Headaches and Backaches
- Rash and Skin Irritations
- Minor Burns
- Cuts and Scrapes
- Skin Rashes
- Simple Broken Bones
- Sprains and Strains
- Stitches, Minor Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Bites and Stings
- Bronchitis, Sinusitis, Pneumonia
- Cold and Flu
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Testing – Active Infection and Antibody
- Ear Infections
- Cough and Fever
- Strep and Sore Throat
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Urinary Tract Infection
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Lyme Disease
- Pink Eye
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Onsite X-rays, Laboratory Services, Prescription Medications
- Flu Shots, Vaccinations
- Sports, School and Camp Physicals
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Workplace Illness and Injury
- DOT and Pre-employment Physicals