About This LocationOnline check-in is not currently available. Upon arrival at the center, you will be given instructions on how to register for your visit.
Want to skip the drive? We now offer telemedicine services for select illnesses and injuries. Learn More
ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care is proudly offering COVID-19 active infection testing and antibody testing at all centers.
- Appointment Not Required
- Referral Not Required
- CCMD Centers Are NOT Drive-Through Testing Sites
- PCR & Antibody Results Typically Available Within 2-3 Days
- Rapid Antigen Results Available in as Little as 15 Minutes (results may take longer depending on testing volumes)
Our walk-in center is equipped to treat all urgent non-life-threatening medical needs. Located on the Putney Road roundabout, our Brattleboro, VT urgent care center is conveniently open seven days a week. We provide high quality, efficient and affordable urgent care and occupational health services to the community. We operate on a walk-in basis, accept most insurances, and most of our patients are registered, treated and discharged in less than an hour. Our center offers board-certified providers, state-of-the-art facilities with on-site laboratory services and X-ray. Owned and operated by physicians who know and understand the need for excellent, expedient care, ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care is dedicated to meeting all the needs of the community, from infants to elders, school to industry and everywhere in between.
Urgent Care Services
- Aches, Pains, Backaches
- Animal/Insect Bites and Stings
- Cuts, Scrapes, Bruises
- Minor Burns
- Minor Concussions
- Poison Ivy, Rash and Skin Irritations
- Simple Broken Bones
- Sports Injuries
- Stitches, Minor Surgery
- Strains, Sprains
- Wound Care
- Bronchitis, Sinusitis, Pneumonia
- Cold and Flu
- Cough and Fever
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Testing – PCR, Rapid Antigen, Antibody
- Ear Infections, Ear Wax Removal
- Headaches, Migraines
- Tick Bites, Lyme Disease
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Pink Eye
- Strep and Sore Throat
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Onsite X-rays, Laboratory Services, Prescription Medications
- Flu Shots, Vaccinations
- Sports, School and Camp Physicals
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Workplace Illness and Injury
- DOT and Employment Physicals
- Virtual Urgent Care Visits
"I have taken both of my children here several times for weekend/evening illnesses or injury. I've always been very impressed by their kindness and quality of care. They stayed open late for me one evening because I called and said I was worried about my son's fever. They really do go out of their way to care for their patients. We always get a follow-up call the next day and they send over our info to the pediatrician so they are also up to date on the situation. I'm so thankful we have this resource in our community."
"It was a very positive experience! The staff were all incredibly kind and the facilities are very comfortable and professional. Thank you for the excellent care!"
"I would recommend and have recommended others to go here. Very polite, kind and caring staff. You feel like they actually care about you as a patient. I had x-rays done and was still in and out within an hour."