The health and safety of our patients, communities and team is our top priority. Please rest assured, we are taking extra safety measures so that patients seeking care for all other urgent non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries or employer services can continue to safely be seen at any ClearChoiceMD location.
COVID-19 Testing: Active Infection (PCR & Rapid Antigen) & Antibody
ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care is proudly offering COVID-19 PCR, rapid antigen, and antibody testing at all centers.*
- Appointment Not Required
- Referral Not Required – You do not need an outside referral or order from your primary care provider to receive testing at any of our centers. Our onsite provider will evaluate you to determine which test is most appropriate for your needs.
- CCMD Centers Are NOT Drive-Through Testing Sites
- PCR & Antibody Results Typically Available Within 24-48 Hours**
- Rapid Antigen Results Available in as Little as 15 Minutes
*Asymptomatic Patients: ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care recommends PCR testing for asymptomatic patients because of the test’s higher accuracy. While we do offer rapid antigen testing, it is important to understand that this test has a lower sensitivity, meaning it can produce a false negative. Asymptomatic patients can still request our rapid antigen test; however, our providers may recommend a subsequent PCR test to confirm the rapid antigen results.
If you do not have symptoms, it is best to wait at least 5 days after your exposure to get tested. If you get tested too soon, the test may not be able to detect the virus.
**COVID-19 PCR and antibody test result timeframes vary depending on Quest Diagnostic lab testing volumes. Results are typically available within 24-48 hours, but depending on laboratory testing volumes, result timeframes may exceed this range. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Click here for more information on obtaining your COVID-19 test results.
How much does COVID-19 testing cost?
INSURED PATIENTS: We recommend patients reach out to their specific insurance provider to confirm coverage prior to their visit.
UNINSURED PATIENTS: For those without insurance, our centers offer testing under our standard Prompt-Pay program. Below is a breakout of cost estimates for COVID-19 testing through our Prompt-Pay program.
- PCR or Antibody Testing: The cost through our Prompt-Pay program is $139, due at the time of the visit, plus a lab fee that is billed separately by Quest.
- Rapid Antigen Testing: The cost through our Prompt-Pay program is $214, due at the time of the visit.
- Uninsured NH Residents: If you are a NH resident and do not have insurance, you may be able to receive testing at no cost through the State of NH. For more information or to apply for this benefit, please visit: https://nheasy.nh.gov/#/uninsured/o/uninsured-start
COVID-19 Test Results
COVID-19 test results are typically available within 24-48 hours. We will contact you with your results once available. Additionally, your results can be accessed from Quest Diagnostics by creating a MyQuest account.
The health and safety of our patients and team is our top priority. Out of this concern, all visitors (with some exceptions) accompanying a patient are prohibited from entering our facility. Exceptions to this policy are:
- Parents of underage children
- Caregivers of elderly patients
- Guardians of disabled adults
At ClearChoiceMD, we’re taking steps to ensure the safest possible experience for our patients and our team. This includes requiring all patients and approved visitors to wear a face mask. You must have your face mask on when you arrive and keep it on during the duration of your visit, unless otherwise directed by a provider. All patients, ages two years and older, must wear a mask in order to be evaluated and treated inside any of our centers. This safety measure is enforced at all of our urgent care locations for your protection as well as the protection of our team and our patients. If you don’t have a mask, we will happily provide you one.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQs
What is coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person.
How can I help prevent the spread of respiratory infections, including COVID-19?
- Stay home until your fever has been gone for at least 24 hours without taking any fever reducing medication and at least 10 days have passed since your symptoms first appeared
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects
How does COVID-19 spread?
It’s not clear yet how easily COVID-19 spreads from person-to-person. Human coronaviruses spread from an infected person to others through respiratory droplets, including:
- Through the air by coughing and sneezing
- Close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands
- Touching an object or surface with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes before washing your hands
This is similar to how influenza and other respiratory infections spread.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
We are still learning about how COVID-19 affects people. Symptoms can appear 2–14 days after exposure and include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19.
ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care is now offering COVID-19 active infection testing and COVID-19 antibody testing testing at all centers. Our centers remain open to test and treat all other urgent, non-life-threatening medical needs, including evaluation to determine what type of COVID-19 testing is needed. The health and safety of our patients, communities and team is our top priority. Please rest assured, we are taking extra safety measures so that patients seeking care for all other urgent non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries can continue to safely be seen at any ClearChoiceMD location.
Get the latest on COVID-19
Where can I get more information?
For the most up-to-date information about COVID-19, reach out to your state health department or visit the CDC COVID-19 website at: cdc.gov/COVID19.
NH Department of Health
For COVID-19 questions or to report symptoms: Dial 211 OR (603) 271-4496
VT Department of Health
For COVID-19 questions or to report symptoms: Dial 211 OR (802) 863-7240
ME Department of Health
For COVID-19 questions or to report symptoms: Dial 211 OR (800) 821-5821